List Style is the traditional dropdown menu style.
We call Parent Level Menu Level 0. Then, next levels are Level 1, Level 2…
- Step 1: Add Menu Level 0, Level 1… normally using drag & drop
- Step 2: Click on a Menu Level 0 (Parent Level Menu ) item and select List Style in Menu Style select box (this select box is only displayed for Menu Level 0).
- Step 3: You can configure Display Logic option to control the appearance of this menu item
- Always visible – Always display menu for Guests and Admin Users. It is visible
- Only Visible to Guests – Menu is only displayed for Guests when they visit your website, but not display for Admin Users
- Only Visible to Members – Menu is only displayed for User Members, but not display for Guests
- Step 4: Click save.