5If you haven’t installed sample data, then you can follow this section. When first installed, your home page is blog page. To set up home page, follow the steps below
- Step 1. Create a page named Home Page (or whatever you like). Go to Pages > Add New.
- Step 2. Disable Comments on this page.
If you do not see Discussion box, click on Screen Options grips on top of page and check Discussion.
- Step 3. Build content of home page using shortcodes and other elements
- Step 4. Go to Appearance > Theme Options > Front Page. In this tab, you set-up Header Style for Home Page Header and other conditions to query items for Header
- Step 5. Go to Settings > Reading and set Front page displays to A static page. Then set Front Page to the page you created in previous step (Home Page)